21 Rainford Street Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768
No testimonial found!
Julia Stella and the team at Laing and Simmons Kellyville are proud to offer this beautifully presented three bedroom single storey, north westerly direction family home. Located in a quiet street within walking distance to the clubhouse (playground, swimming pool, tennis court, BBQ area), Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, bus stops and only 6 mins drive or 2.2km to the new Metro (Kellyville) train station. Lovingly cared for by the owners, this magnificent home is within the catchment of great schools – St Mark’s Catholic College, John XXIII Catholic Primary School, Kellyville Ridge Public School and must be seen to be truly appreciated. Impressively open plan residence boasting the following features:
– Three good sized bedrooms, master comes with walk-in robes, ensuite.
– Two extensive living areas with updated flooring including formal lounge and dining, open plan living and dining off the kitchen.
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
– Large main bathroom with bathtub and good size shower.
– Ducted air conditioning and split system air conditioning.
– Captivating private under cover alfresco with quality timber deck, a great space to entertain.
– Automatic double garage with internal access.
With beautiful, well-maintained front gardens, this fantastic home gives a great first impression. Be sure to call Julia Stella today on 0403 342 265 or 9629 1388 or email to: email@example.com so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity to secure your family a fantastic home in a great location!
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.
Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine
the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 21 Rainford Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.