96 Berkeley St Speers Point, NSW 2284
No testimonial found!
The tightly held lakeside location and spacious design define the desirability of this abundant family residence in Speers Point.
Enjoying a peaceful ambience and warming light-filled interiors, this home showcases a low maintenance living lifestyle with open plan lounge, living, kitchen, separate sunroom and two bedrooms on the lower level.
The ultimate parents retreat rests on the upper level featuring an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony to capture gorgeous spring sunsets and lake glimpses, in addition to a bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
The large backyard is very private and offers a blank canvas to create an entertaining area you can only dream of. There is drive through access to the carport and a lock up storage shed.
Only a short distance to the bustling hub of Warners Bay for all your shopping necessities, cafes and renowned restaurants, local primary, secondary schools and public transport.
– Lakeside family residence in prime Speers Point location
– Opportunity to update & modernise to make it your own
– Polished timber floors on lower level
– Open plan lounge & living
– Gas cooktop kitchen with views to the backyard
– Modern, tiled & enclosed sunroom
– Main bathroom, separate WC
– Internal laundry
– Master bedroom with en-suite, balcony with lake glimpses & walk-in wardrobe
– 3 further bedrooms, 2 have built-in robes
– Large storage in backyard
– Drive through access to backyard & single carport
Property Code: 123
Share this property:
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.