12 Pearson Street South Wentworthville, NSW 2145
No testimonial found!
Gorgeous brick veneer family entertainer set on an elevated 695m2 block with 15.24m frontage in a blue-ribbon South Wentworthville location. Tightly held and immaculately maintained, this four-bedroom family home ticks all of the boxes with boasting separate living and formal dining rooms. It includes a modern kitchen with granite benches, gas cooking, a sprawling covered outdoor entertaining area and a generous backyard. It is the perfect home for the growing family or savvy investor. Located in a quiet street with leafy surrounds, it is conveniently located next to local shops and parks.
This property awaits the discerning buyer.
– Four spacious bedrooms
– Large living area
– Separate formal dining room
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking
– Oversized covered outdoor entertaining area
– Two toilets
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Front porch
– Lock up garage
– Storage shed
– External laundry
– 695m2 block
– Bus and T-way near by
– 1km to Coleman Street Shops
– 1.4km to Hilltop Shops & Cafes
– 1.4km Ted Burge Sports Ground
– 2km to Merrylands Sherwood Road Shops
School Catchment & Day-Care:
– Hilltop Road Public School
– St Margaret Marys Primary School
– Greystanes Highschool
– Cerdon College
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 12 Pearson Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.