8 Marsden Street Shortland, NSW 2307
No testimonial found!
Neatly Presented, Versatile Home in Convenient Location
Positioned in a quiet suburban street stands this wonderful opportunity to invest or own your first home.
Neatly displayed inside, polished timber floorboards are featured throughout the interior. Presenting an ambient sunroom, open plan lounge and dining area and modern kitchen with fresh white cabinetry, the home boasts low maintenance and versatility.
Three bedrooms provide accommodation, two include built-in wardrobes. The original main bathroom is neatly presented and there is a second WC situated in the internal laundry.
Within close proximity to the local shops at Shortland, Shortland Waters Golf Club, Stockland Jesmond and the University of Newcastle, the versatility of this home will make this home a popular choice.
– Excellent opportunity to invest or own your first home
– Combined lounge & dining, ambient sunroom
– 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 include built-in robes
– Original main bathroom
– Internal laundry with 2nd WC
– Modern updated kitchen boasts fresh white cabinetry
– Polished timber floorboards throughout living
– Central & convenient location close to shopping facilities, services & schools
Share this property:
Agent representing 8 Marsden Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.