3 White Place Rooty Hill, NSW 2766
No testimonial found!
Comfortable brick entertainer' enjoys a north-to-rear aspect
A showcase of low maintenance living, this comfortable brick home boasts a bright single level layout with impeccably maintained interiors, an impressive outdoor entertaining area and a detached retreat. It captures a desirable north-to-rear aspect on a 571m2 block, and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, footsteps from Rooty Hill Station and everyday amenities.
– Brilliant long-term tenants willing to stay on at $460.00 per week
– Effortless functionality with separated lounge and dining spaces
– Private child-friendly backyard enjoys fruit trees and a BBQ area
– Original kitchen with ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar
– Three good-sized bedrooms, one fitted with a built-in wardrobe
– Tidy main bathroom plus a separate guest w/c, internal laundry
– Air conditioning, readymade with room to add personal touches
– Detached retreat/sleep out in the yard with potential to utilise
– Single lock-up garage in addition to a carport, off-street parking
– Located in a prime location approx 500m to Rooty Hill Station
– Moments from quality schools, local shopping centres and parks
Share this property:
Agents representing 3 White Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.