4 Fedotow Place Rooty Hill, NSW 2766
No testimonial found!
Nestled within a quiet cul-de-sac, this remarkably presented family home creates a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers and investors to snap up before Christmas. The 450sqm flat block embraces a bright, north-facing aspect, and is located in a highly sought-after pocket in Rooty Hill, central to public transport, shopping precincts and local schools.
– Single level layout offering a spacious open plan lounge and dining
– Modern kitchen equipped with rangehood and new gas cooktop
– Three good sized bedrooms, each fitted with ceiling fans
– Updated dual entry bathroom with a separate guest w/c
– Freshly painted, new woodlike flooring & downlights, 450 sqm block
– Two air conditioners, bosch alarm, shutters fitted to bedrooms and front windows
– Large all-weather pergola with built-in gas BBQ, ideal for entertaining
– Child-friendly backyard boarded with low maintenance gardens and shed
– Readymade first home in a popular, high growth location
– Remote garage with internal access to yard and off-street parking
– Close to grocers, parklands, Mt Druitt Hospital and station
Share this property:
Agents representing 4 Fedotow Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.