27 Labrador Street Rooty Hill, NSW 2766
No testimonial found!
Tightly-held within the same family for 47 years, this remarkably presented family home effortlessly combines modern-day comforts with charming details and a landscaped entertainers’ yard. The current owners are downsizing and providing the market with a rare, readymade opportunity in a high-growth location. The property is set on a 570sqm block with 18m frontage and is nestled within a leafy, peaceful enclave. It is a short drive from Rooty Hill Station, local shops and quality schools.
– Set on an immaculate 570m2 block with a 18-meter frontage
– Practical layout offers a spacious lounge/dining, air conditioning
– Pergola overlooks the landscaped backyard with a garden shed
– Fantastic space for easy alfresco entertaining, ideal for families
– Renovated kitchen features stainless steel BOSCH appliances
– Three good sized bedrooms, bathroom has a separate bath/shower
– Option to enhance through adding personal touches and detail
– Immense potential to extend, update or build a granny flat (STCA)
– Single lock-up garage can easily fit both a vehicle and storage
– Close to Eastern Creek Public School and a five minute walk to St Agnes High School
Share this property:
Agents representing 27 Labrador Street