4 Erica Place Rooty Hill, NSW 2766
No testimonial found!
Commanding an elevated 645sqm block with granny flat potential (STCA), this unique dual-level family home compromises a traditional floor plan with six good-sized bedrooms and a substantial child-friendly backyard. It provides scope to enhance on a prime allotment through adding personal touches, renovating or adding a second dwelling. The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and is just a short 10-minute walk to Rooty Hill Train Station, local shops, and eateries.
– Beautifully presented interiors are washed with plenty of natural light
– Adjoining lounge/dining space with ceiling fans and tiled flooring
– Open kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and storage
– Backyard has no easements and is ready to build on immediately
– Rear patio overlooks the child-friendly yard with easy-care gardens
– Six bedrooms, four with built-in or walk-in robes, one with ensuite
– Air conditioning fitted to five bedrooms, two original bathrooms and guest w/c
– Readymade option ideal for a large/growing family, add personal touches
– Double lock-up carport, well-maintained interiors hold immense potential
– Easy drive to Rooty Hill RSL and Coliseum, Eastern Creek Shopping Centre
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agents representing 4 Erica Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.