44 Brussels Crescent Rooty Hill, NSW 2766
No testimonial found!
Beautifully immersed in landscaped gardens, this north facing family home compromises an efficient single level layout that effortlessly extends to a supremely private entertainers’ yard. It’s ideally located on a quiet, friendly street and is completely gated. The property just an easy 15 minute walk from Rooty Hill Station, local eateries and village shopping.
– Flowing floor-plan offers separate lounge and dining zones
– Family room opens to the expansive pergola and lush yard
– Well maintained kitchen is equipped with gas appliances
– Four good sized bedrooms, three fitted with built-in robes
– Three way bathroom, air conditioning, electric shutters
– Room to add personal touches/enhancements eg: fresh paint
– Combination of tiles and timber wood-like floors throughout
– Rare opportunity for first home buyers or savvy investors
– Single remote lock-up garage with internal access, internal laundry
– Close to Minchinbury Fruit Market, quality schools and parks
Share this property:
Agent representing 44 Brussels Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.