24 Hasluck Drive Rankin Park, NSW 2287
No testimonial found!
Introducing this flawlessly presented split level home peacefully nestled within a favourable cul-de-sac locale, defined by its outstanding convenience within easy reach of the John Hunter Hospital, Charlestown and Kotara Shopping Centre’s, sought-after primary and secondary schools, parks and playgrounds.
The modern design is complemented by the spacious and versatile layout including a selection of living and dining areas extending effortlessly to the undisputed hero of the home; the huge covered alfresco, boasting views over the in-ground pool and tranquil reserve. This residence is an ultimate match made in heaven for families who love entertaining.
The crisp, neutral kitchen is appointed with stone benches, electric cooking appliances and abundant storage. Designed to segregate living and accommodation, three bedrooms rest away from the social spaces on the upper level served by a modern bathroom with separate WC. Enjoy the versatility of choosing to use the fourth bedroom resting on the ground level as a home office.
• Immaculately presented family home
• Appealing façade, low maintenance gardens
• Versatile design, appealing to family entertainers
• Desirable cul-de-sac location in tranquil suburb
• Central to JHH Hospital, Shopping Centre’s, Schools, Public Transport
• Fantastic outdoor alfresco area
• In-ground pool and shaded backyard with garden shed
• 4 bedrooms, including lower level home office conversion
• Built-in robes to 3 bedrooms
• Master bedroom includes walk-in robe & Built-in robe
• Spacious living, family room & rumpus
• Separate dining area
• Modern kitchen boasts stone benchtop, electric appliances
• Main bathroom, ensuite & internal laundry
• Abundant storage throughout
• Double automatic garage
*Agent Declares Interest
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 24 Hasluck Drive