1 Rowntree Street Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
No testimonial found!
Brimming with scope to renovate or rebuild (STCA), this original three-bedroom home presents an exceptional opportunity to capitalise on a 550.4sqm block with 24.5m frontage. Sun-filled and north-facing, the prime corner lot enjoys an exclusive, highly convenient cul-de-sac address.
– Chance to create a dream family home in a sought after suburb
– Excellent growth prospects in a prestige family-friendly location
– Solid brick veneer construction suits remodel or renovation (STCA)
– The single-level floorplan flows between living and dining zones
– Extensive pergola covered terrace and private child-friendly yard
– Original kitchen, three good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Ample scope to add value to a sought-after street through renovations
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, garden shed, large front verandah
– Single lock-up garage with internal access, set on a wide street
– Easy walk to Quakers Hill Station, schools and local shops/cafes
Share this property:
Agents representing 1 Rowntree Street