5.18/226 Victoria Street Potts Point, NSW 2011
No testimonial found!
Presenting an alluring lifestyle in one of Sydney’s most sought-after cosmopolitan precincts, the designer studio apartment is set high on level 5 of Omnia, a new 19-storey tower standing on tree-lined Victoria Street in the heart of Potts Point.
Breathtaking by day and magical at night with glass-walled interiors framing the views, the apartment features open-plan kitchen, living/dining area, generous bedroom area, full width balcony, designer bathroom, conceal laundry, ducted r/c air con and video intercom. Also on title is a large storage cage within a secure bicycle storage room at ground level.
Designed by architects Durbach Block Jagger with interiors by SJB, the distinctive hourglass shaped building includes a marble foyer, 24-hour concierge, residents’ wine room, landscaped outdoor podium and two retail levels including Woolworths Metro supermarket. Presenting luxury urban living of ultimate convenience with shopping/buses/trains at the doorstep, a short stroll to Macleay Street caf/dining scene and minutes to the city.
• Magnificent city & Harbour Bridge views
• New architect-designed security building
• Marble foyer with 3 lifts; 24-hour concierge
• Living & dining flow to full length balcony
• Bed area with smart divider and built ins
• Stone kitchen with integrated Miele apps
• Timber flooring and floor to ceiling glass
• Concealed laundry; secure video intercom
• Large storage cage in secure bike room
• Residents’ wine room and meeting room
• Landscaped gardens with barbecue area
• Woolworths Metro supermarket at door
• Footsteps to buses and train transport
• Short stroll to cafes and restaurants
• Great rent return potential
Share this property:
Agent representing 5.18/226 Victoria Street