12 Nioka Road Penrith, NSW 2750
No testimonial found!
Tucked within a quiet cu-de-sac and offering immense future potential, this recently renovated family home sits on a superb 714.5qm block with a wide 22.89m frontage. It is currently leased and holds granny flat potential, offering a wealth of opportunity. The property has no easements and is located in a high growth pocket of Western Sydney close to Penrith CBD, local schools, and public transport.
– Practical single level layout with separate lounge and dining zones
– Three good-sized bedrooms, two rooms are fitted with built-in robes
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
– Large shed can be converted into retreat, double carport, off-street parking
– Prime north facing 714.5sqm block with 22.89m frontage, high side of street
– Polished timber floors, air conditioning and neutral colour scheme
– The big and wide block offers potential to build a duplex (STCA)
– Currently rented for $340.00 p/w, month by month lease in place
– Ideal opportunity for first home buyers or savvy investors to capitalise
– Easy drive to a choice of grocers and stores, parks and eateries
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agents representing 12 Nioka Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.