4 Rosewood Street Parklea, NSW 2768
No testimonial found!
SOLD By Julia Stella after 4 Open House, 6 Private Inspections, 36 buyers inspected the property, 8 offers & 35 buyers are still looking to buy! Call Julia Stella on 0403 342 265 if you’re thinking of selling or just want to know how much your house worth now. She’ll be delighted to assist you further!
** Please call Julia on 0403 342 265 for any further enquiries **
Julia Stella and the team at Laing and Simmons Kellyville are proud to offer this beautifully presented and freshly painted throughout, four bedroom single storey family home. Sets on a massive 595.7m2 block of land approx, north-east direction and situated in a quiet street. Lovingly cared for by the owners, this magnificent home is within the catchment of great schools, Quakers Hill East Public School and Quakers Hill High School and must be seen to be truly appreciated. Impressively open plan residence boasting the following features:
– Four good size bedrooms: master bedroom features walk in robe, en-suite wtih floor to ceiling tiles, heater lights, rain shower head and vanity.
– Bedroom two has walk in wardrobe and direct access to the bathroom (2 way) with a separate toilet. Bedroom three and four, each bedroom features mirrored built in wardrobe.
– All bedrooms have a ceiling fan and qualily vinyl flooring, which is water resistant, durable and stands up well to heavy foot traffic. It is comfortable under foot and reduces noise, which can be important for owners with kids or pets.
– Two extensive living areas including tiled formal lounge, open plan tiled living and dining off the kitchen.
– Functional kitchen with new gas cook top, new electic oven, rangehood, dishwasher, water filter system and polyurethane (scratch resistant and highly durable paint finish) kitchen cabinets.
– Two way main bathroom has a bath tub, new vanity and new shower screens.
– Good size laundry with plenty of storage and access to the backyard.
– Spacious outdoor entertaining area with 9 burner (natural gas) built-in BBQ with granite bench top, bar fridge, small deck, high quality pitched roof pergola.
– The backyard is sun-drenched right throughout the day, thoughtfully landscaped with a grass area and beautiful Australian native gardens (Protea, Grevillea, Bottlebrush) completes with sprinkler systems and irrigation for the backyard and frontyard.
– Outdoor spa (6 people) to provide stress relief, ease muscle soreness and tension, help you sleep better and detoxification.
– Large side access with gate and undercover parking spaces for 2-3 cars, boat or trailer.
– Other features include alarm, 2 Air Conditioners, downlights throughout, new curtains throughtout, 2 garden sheds and 2 clothes lines.
This lovely home is situated within:
• 2min/210m walk to the bus stops, 5min/3.6km drive to M7.
• 14min/1km walk to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre & Blacktown Leissure Centre, 11min/5.7km drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre.
• 8min/3.6km drive to Kellyville Station, 7min/4km drive to Riley, T-way (express buss to the city), 3.9km/7min drive to Quakers Hill Station.
• 15min/1.2km walk to Quakers Hill East Public School, 5min/2.7km drive to Quakers Hill High School.
Be sure to call Julia today on 0403 342 265 or 9629 1388 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity!
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.
Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine
the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agent representing 4 Rosewood Street