34 Farrer Place Oyster Bay, NSW 2225
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this blissfully secluded family retreat offers a captivating bush setting with views to Coronation Bay. Built into the natural rockface, the home cascades down to an outdoor entertainer’s oasis complete with a swimming pool and fire pit. Interiors feature a spacious split level design with a spiral staircase connecting the living and entertaining areas. In the school catchment for Oyster Bay Public and St Joseph’s Primary, the home is within minutes of shops and transport.
– Glass fronted living area set amid the tree-tops features floorboards
– Kitchen anchored by a granite island bench features a walk-in pantry
– Lower level entertainer’s retreat with wet bar & surround sound
– Palm-fringed pool with water feature set behind glass fencing
– Multiple alfresco sitting spots include breezy bayside terraces
– Two bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in robe & an ensuite
– Sprawling 1,085sqm north-facing block siding picturesque nature reserve
– Landscaped entry with fountain & driveway to a secure double garage
– Additional highlights include air-conditioning, intercom & alarm system
Share this property:
Agents representing 34 Farrer Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.