34 Farrer Place Oyster Bay, NSW 2225
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this blissfully secluded family retreat offers a captivating bush setting with views to Coronation Bay. Built into the natural rockface, the home cascades down to an outdoor entertainer’s oasis complete with a swimming pool and fire pit. Interiors feature a spacious split level design with a spiral staircase connecting the living and entertaining areas. In the school catchment for Oyster Bay Public and St Joseph’s Primary only about five minutes from the property, the home is within minutes of shops and transport.
– Glass fronted living area set amid the tree-tops features floorboards
– Kitchen anchored by a granite island bench features a walk-in pantry
– Lower level entertainer’s retreat with wet bar & surround sound
– Palm-fringed pool with water feature set behind glass fencing
– Multiple alfresco sitting spots include breezy bayside terraces
– Two bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in robe & an ensuite
– Sprawling 1,085sqm north-facing block siding picturesque nature reserve
– Landscaped entry with fountain & driveway to a secure double garage
– Additional highlights include air-conditioning, intercom & alarm system
Share this property:
Agents representing 34 Farrer Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.