54 Brisbane Street Oxley Park, NSW 2760
No testimonial found!
Offering maximum possibility, a wealth of opportunity and high rental returns, this 1094sqm block with 15.24m frontage provides R3 zoning and potential to build/create five new townhouses. The house currently situated on the block is original and sold brick, with three good-sized bedrooms and a lock-up garage. Perfectly livable as is, it is leased out to excellent long term tenants for $390.00 per week. The property is located in a high-growth location close to shopping centres, local schools and public transport.
– Development potential for five townhouses can be granted
– Land-locked property requires council approval prior to build
– Extensive single level layout with separate lounge and dining
– Rear rumpus room extends out to a back porch and garden
– At the rear, there is a non-compliance pool that is fenced off
– Original timber kitchen with appliances and cupboard space
– Three good-sized bedrooms each with fitted built-in wardrobes
– Immense scope to capitalise on a prime, high growth location
– Build and sell/lease five townhouses to generate maximum return
– Single lock-up garage plus a pergola/carport, off-street parking
– Close to eateries and dining, sporting grounds and main roads
Share this property:
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.