97 Garrawilla Avenue North Kellyville, NSW 2155
No testimonial found!
Julia Stella and the team at Laing and Simmons Kellyville are proud to offer this beautifully presented four bedroom double storey family home, located in a quiet street within walking distance to the bus stop that takes you to North Kellyville Square Shopping Centre, Rouse Hill Station and Rouse Hill Town Centre. This magnificent home is within the catchment of great schools: North Kellyville Public School, Rouse Hill High School.
Impressively spacious open plan and high ceilings residence boasting the following features:
– Four large bedrooms, three bedrooms come with mirrored built-in robes, ensuite to main bedroom with two vanities and full tiles.
– Massive formal lounge leading out to formal dining.
– The open plan kitchen gives an abundance of bench space with lots of windows. Large dining room and family room with gas connection, leading out to a nice alfresco/entertaining area overlooking a massive backyard.
– Spacious kitchen with waterfall Caesar stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and drawers (soft close), Technika cooking appliances that includes 900mm gas cooktop, 2 ovens, rangehood and dishwasher.
– Large main bathroom with bath tub and generous sized shower.
– Powder room/separate toilet downstairs, good size laundry with access to the backyard.
– ActronAir ducted air conditioning throughout both levels with two zones option, downlights.
– Kingspan steel water tank for flushing your toilets, feeding your washing machine and one or more external taps for gardening use. A significant benefit to the environment and a savings on your water bill!
As if this was not enough home for you, the backyard is sun-drenched right throughout the day, thoughtfully landscaped with a grass area. There is an automatic double garage with internal access. Set on approximately 575.5m2m block of land, potential to build a granny flat (STCA), this home is surrounded by prestigious homes. You will find yourself in a haven of peace and tranquility. Be sure to call Julia Stella today on 0403 342 265 or 9629 1388 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity!
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.