48 Watson St New Lambton, NSW 2305
No testimonial found!
Whether you are looking to move straight in or even build your dream home this tastefully renovated property with its elevated block will be sure to appeal. Positioned on one of the most sort after streets in one of the most sort after suburbs, combined with the stunning vistas over Newcastle City & Novocastrian Park, makes the location hard to beat.
The open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area features a delightful fireplace and takes advantage of the flowing balcony and superb views.
Two bedrooms are fit with built-in wardrobes, the main bathroom is very spacious and tastefully modernised with neutral tones to suit any palette.
There is complete side access from the front to the private backyard, providing a homely entertaining area to enjoy with family and friends no matter the time of year.
Moments from Richley Recreation Reserve, the perfect playground for kids, local shops on Orchardtown Road, Westfield Kotara, John Hunter Hospital and public transport, the location is highly appealing.
This two bedroom delight on a sizeable block is not one to miss, with plenty of potential maximising qualities it will not be available long.
• Fantastic family friendly location
• Prominent elevated position
• Views to Newcastle city over Novocastrian Park
• Single lock up garage
• separate large under house storage
• Complete side access to backyard
• Low maintenance gardens
• Entertaining balcony
• Open plan lounge & dining
• Large updated kitchen features gas cooktop, ample cabinetry & bench space
• Built-in fireplace, plantation shutters & split system air-con
• 2 x bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Spacious & modern neutral bathroom
• Well-designed modern laundry with 2nd WC
• Rear courtyard entertaining area
• Sizeable block
Property Code: 138
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 48 Watson St