14 Debbie Circuit Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Fresh family home enjoys a north-to-rear aspect and prime location
Desirably located to offer a lifestyle of comfort and convenience, this sun-washed family home embraces a north-to-rear aspect and provides well-configured interiors, fresh updates and a beautifully landscaped backyard created for effortless entertaining and gatherings.The property capitalises on a 451sqm block within a rare, highly sought-after pocket of Western Sydney and just moments from shopping precincts, quality schools and local dining.
– Beautifully maintained interiors offer distinct lounge and dining zones
– Expansive pergola covered area ideal for private outdoor entertaining
– Completely enclosed backyard with easycare gardens is child-friendly
– Well-maintained kitchen equipped with appliances and a breakfast bar
– Three good-sized bedrooms, master is fitted with a built-in wardrobe
– Family friendly three-way bathroom in addition to an internal laundry
– Woodlike floors coupled with neutral décor for a fresh modern display
– Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, CCTV cameras and alarm system
– Lock-up garage with drive through access plus an additional carport
– Just footsteps from Australian Islamic College and Rooty Hill Mosque
Share this property:
Agents representing 14 Debbie Circuit
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.