83 Callagher Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years, this original brick home is ripe for an inspired renovator or savvy developer. It is set on a flat and immaculately maintained 613.4sqm block with 17.6 meter frontage and has no easements or trees. The property is located within a highly sought-after pocket of Old Mount Druitt, just footsteps from Mount Druitt station and amenities.
– Original brick home, first time offered for sale in over 50 years
– Property requires an extensive renovation or knockdown (STCA)
– Flat block is ripe for building and includes no easement or trees
– Wide frontage has two driveways, side access to the backyard
– Ideal for buyers looking to re-create or build their dream home
– Golden opportunity to secure a booming high-growth setting
– Fantastic chance to create a landmark home, reap the returns
– Traditional four-bedroom home with open-plan lounge/dining
– External laundry and bathroom, front sitting area and study
– Premiere location just a short 400m from Mount Druitt station
Share this property:
Agents representing 83 Callagher Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.