51 Miller Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Perfectly suited to a large family, astute investor or developer, this beautifully presented family home capitalises on a sprawling 1,012sqm block with 20m frontage and holds immense potential for a granny flat or second dwelling (STCA). The property has no easements with a swimming pool and is currently leased to long term tenants at $500.00 per week. It is located in a sought-after pocket of Old Mount Druitt opposite a park, and is close to Mount Druitt Station and Westfield.
– Generous family and dining space plus a separate living room
– Additional sunroom enjoys dual outdoor flow to the backyard
– Established entertainers’ yard with an in-ground swimming pool
– Good sized kitchen with ample cupboard space and gas cooking
– Four double bedrooms plus study, two beds with built-in robes
– Air conditioning, rain water tank, additional w/c in the laundry
– Potential to subdivide STCA & capitalise with a granny flat/second dwelling
– Currently leased out to long term tenants at $500.00 per week
– Double lock-up garage, double car carport, off-street parking in yard
– Close to local schools, cafes and dining, main roads and parklands
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 51 Miller Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.