56 Tidswell Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Offering a prime 1012sqm block and a versatile dual level design, this elegant family home seamlessly combines a collection of lounge and dining zones with an impressive alfresco area. The generously proportioned interiors seamlessly extend through wide sliding doors onto an enclosed entertainers’ terrace overlooking the parklike garden. It is peacefully located within a highly sought-after pocket of Old Mt Druitt, just footsteps from the station, Westfield and excellent schools.
– Sprawling 1012sqm block with 20m frontage and wide side access
– Potential to subdivided or build another dwelling/granny flat (STCA)
– Immaculate elevated block with absolutely no easement or trees
– Traditional design has separate lounge/dining zones and a retreat
– Extensive entertainers’ terrace overlooks the manicured backyard
– Original kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar and yard views
– Five good-sized beds with built-ins, two enjoy walk-ins and ensuites
– Deluxe main bathroom features double basin, external laundry w/c
– Double garage, ducted air conditioning, two storage rooms and shed
– Close to cafes and Saint John the Beloved Maronite Catholic Church
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 56 Tidswell Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.