13 The Avenue Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Offering a wealth of opportunity and boundless potential, this original fibro home enjoys an enviable northerly aspect and is set on a sprawling 1,686sqm land parcel with 20.11m frontage. It is a rare R4 High-Density property, which allows for a new unit development with a height limit of six storeys’. The property is set within a high-growth pocket of Mount Druitt, just 900m from the station and everyday amenities.
– Original house would require extensive renovation/knock down
– Sprawling 1686sqm block with impressive 20.11 meter frontage
– Rare R4 high density property allows for new unit development
– Development would have a maximum height limit of six storeys’
– Single block with potential to acquire the neighbouring properties
– Prime land holding prospect ideal for investors and land bankers
– High growth area ensures buyers will reap the maximum return
– Future development opportunity with enormous growth prospects
– Located within a short walk to Mount Druitt CBD, dining and cafes
– Approx. 900m from Mount Druitt train station, schools and parks
Share this property:
Agents representing 13 The Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.