2 Chester Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Capitalising on a 556.4sqm block with 16.7m frontage, this north facing four-bedroom home is set in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers a rare combination of ultimate convenience, privacy and potential.The property is currently leased out for $440 per week to long-term tenants, yet also holds scope to renovate or add a second dwelling (STCA). It’s ideally located opposite Westfield, public transport, grocers and local eateries.
– Flat, cul-de-sac block with no great easements or trees
– Fantastic investment opportunity in a high-growth area
– Renovate, add a granny flat and add personal touches (STCA)
– Practical single level layout with combined living/dining
– Modern kitchen is equipped with appliances and servery
– Private backyard is enclosed for both children and/or pets
– Four large bedrooms, main bathroom includes laundry
– Neutral colour scheme, interiors washed with natural light
– Carport can fit up to three cars, plus off-street parking
– Walk across to cinemas, shops, buses, parks and cafes
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agents representing 2 Chester Street