14 Dixon Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Capitalising on a 500sqm corner block with 20 meter frontage, this updated residence not only offers an ideal first home or investment opportunity, but also provides families with a comfortable, practical space to reside and entertain.It’s set behind a picket fence, and is conveniently located within a stroll of the newly revamped Westfield, Mt Druitt Station and an array of local eateries.
– Interiors utilise an open lounge/dining zone with a leafy outlook
– Expensive all-weather deck overlooks the child-friendly yard
– Updated kitchen with steel gas appliances and breakfast bar
– Three good sized bedrooms, master with a mirrored built-in robe
– Home study, air conditioning, main bathroom plus a guest w/c
– Provides all the vital elements needed to build your dream home
– The property can be leased out while you construct your plans
– Ready made and attracting a rental return of $380.00 per week
– Single carport plus plenty of off-street parking, front porch
– Close to quality schools, sporting grounds and Mount Druitt Library
Share this property:
Agents representing 14 Dixon Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.