79 Tidswell Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Capitalising on a 670.5sqm block with 20.1m frontage, this north facing home has been tightly held within the same family for over 50 years. It is being offered to the market for the first time, and provides a wealth of opportunity and development potential (STCA). The parcel of land is flat, ideal for building and is conveniently located within a stroll of Westfield, public transport and local dining.
– Single level layout with separate lounge and dining zones
– Substantial park-like backyard with space for a granny flat
– Ample backyard space available to build on and profit from
– Level land provides a chance to build a new home or duplex
– Retro kitchen equipped with storage and designated meals
– Three good sized bedrooms, sunroom extends outdoors
– Polished timber floors teamed with a neutral colour scheme
– Original solid brick home offered to market for the first time
– Clear block, no easement or trees, plenty off street parking
– Close to schooling facilities, parks, shopping and amenities
Share this property:
Agents representing 79 Tidswell Street