12 Mark Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Peacefully nestled within a quiet cul-de-sac, this single level rendered brick home presents an ideal opportunity for a young or growing family seeking privacy, space and comfort. The versatile floorplan offers a choice of living zones that extend out to a rear pergola and leafy backyard. It’s set on a 519sqm block, just footsteps from Colyton Public School, transport options and local shops.
– Generous lounge room, separate dining and sunroom
– Easy access out to the pergola, ideal for entertaining
– Sunlit backyard is enclosed and includes a garden shed
– Original kitchen fitted with plenty of storage space
– Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Well maintained family bathroom has a separate w/c
– Polished timber floors teamed with neutral tones
– Opportunity to enhance, update or renovate (STCA)
– Plenty of off-street parking, easycare front garden
– Easy access to Great Western Highway and the M4
Share this property:
Agent representing 12 Mark Street