46 Paull Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Exuding a retro design and park-like backyard, this original home occupies a prominent 1012sqm block with 20m frontage. It holds a wonderful investment opportunity and is currently leased to excellent long-term tenants. It is located just moments from a choice of schools and St John Beloved Church.
– Traditional layout offers separate lounge/dining zones
– Expansive sunroom extends out to the sunlit backyard
– Three good sized bedrooms, full main bathroom
– Original kitchen with cupboard space and ceiling fan
– Scope to modernise and add value or personal touches
– Currently leased at $340.00 per week to excellent tenants
– Ideal for buyers looking to invest redevelop in the future
– Prime, elevated block with no easements
– Single lock-up garage plus an additional double carport
– Close to Mt Druitt Station, Westfield, local eateries and parks
Share this property:
Agent representing 46 Paull Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.