237 Beames Avenue Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Presenting an unsurpassed opportunity to capitalise on a 697.3sqm block with 17.2 m frontage, this north facing family home attracts high rental returns while holding potential for future rezoning and development (STCA). It’s well presented and cared for, offering a collection of indoor/outdoor family zones. The property is set within a highly sought-after location, just a stroll from Westfield, Mt Druitt Station and local eateries.
– Single level layout incorporates lounge, dining and family rooms
– Fully fenced yard and pergola provides ideal entertainers’ setting
– Tidy kitchen is equipped with gas appliances and ample storage
– Three good sized bedrooms each fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom plus two separate guest w/c’s, original laundry
– Ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors, enclosed sunroom
– Endless opportunity and high rental return of $430.00 per week
– Detached teenage retreat can be utilised as a fourth bedroom
– Tandem garage can fit up to three cars, ample off-street parking
– Close to a choice of schools, parklands and shopping centers
Share this property:
- 3 Garage
Agent representing 237 Beames Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.