68 Fuller Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Presenting a rare opportunity to capitalize, subdivide or proceed with the current DA, this well maintained original residence is set on a 1012sqm block of land with 20 meter frontage just moments from Mt Druitt Westfield, the station and local eateries.
– DA approved subdivision 1 to 2 lot residential subdivision with attached duplex on each lot under affordable housing.
– Streamlined single level layout with combined lounge/dining
– Easy outdoor flow onto a rear pergola overlooking the garden
– Substantial park-like yard has room to construct a granny flat
– Original kitchen complete with ample cupboard/storage space
– Four good sized bedrooms, large sun room can be used as study
– Full bathroom with a separate bath and shower, internal laundry
– Leased to an excellent long term tenant who is happy to stay on
– Option to proceed with current DA or build a second home at the rear of yard
– Single lock-up garage, ample off-street parking, rear garden shed
– Close to sporting grounds/parks, schools and St John Beloved Church
– Fantastic long term investment opportunity with construction of western sydney airport and new western sydney north south rail link.
Share this property:
Agents representing 68 Fuller Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.