44 Palmerston Road Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
Boasting an enviable north facing aspect, these two modern dwellings offer an attractive investment or extended family prospect. Both properties have been designed for easycare living with flowing interiors and a shared alfresco area. They capitalise on a sprawling 691sqm block and are located just moments from Westfield, transport links and local eateries.
– Both floorplans offers a collection of lounge and family zones
– Seamless outdoor flow to an all-weather entertainers’ pergola
– Alfresco kitchenette, child-friendly lawn with established garden
– Flawlessly presented kitchens, both with quality gas appliances
– A combined total of six large bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Air conditioning, downlights, tiles teamed with feature walls
– Flat, north facing land parcel with absolutely no easements
– Strong rental returns could attract approx. $800.00 per week
– Double carport, plenty of room for off-street parking, storage
– Fantastic location close to schools, supermarkets and parklands
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.