35 Bangalow Avenue Mona Vale, NSW 2103
No testimonial found!
First time offered since being built in 1985, this cherished family home offers a relaxed lifestyle in a quiet neighbourhood setting.
Hit a six in the backyard or soak up the sunshine from the peaceful surrounds of this four-bedroom residence, with sweeping district views, set on 741sqm.
This welcoming family residence is designed for a family to expand and prosper. Featuring well-presented private indoor/outdoor living, along with scope to personalise, enhance and add value.
Family friendly location near Flying Fox Park, Winnererremy parkland bay, Pittwater foreshore, dog park, Pittwater High School, Bayview Golf course, convenient to Mona Vale Beach, village’s cafe’s, eateries, shopping village, and Sydney’s CBD via the B1 express bus link.
– Backyard perfect for a game of cricket or room for a swimming pool (STCA)
– Bright and airy kitchen overlooks family room and garden
– Spacious living and dining areas, with adjacent study
– Generously proportioned master suite includes walk-in robe and balcony
– Family bathroom enjoys a bathtub and separate shower
– Large laundry with external access, plenty of storage
– Double remote lock up garage with internal access plus off- street parking
– Zoned R2 Low Density. Dual occupancy permitted subject to Council approval.
The property is marketed in conjunction with Sam Bruton of Raine&Horne 0416 070 174
AUCTION FRIDAY 16 APRIL, ONSITE
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Window Treatments
Agent representing 35 Bangalow Avenue