32 Davies Street Merrylands, NSW 2160
No testimonial found!
Conveniently Set Family Home In A Prized Location
Located in a whisper quiet street in one of Merrylands finest pockets of real estate, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Set on a 486.9 sqm of land and spread on a 13.716m frontage, this original home has significant untapped potential.
Whether you are looking to reap the benefits from renovating, or you are looking to build your dream family home, this is a blue ribbon location, which ticks both boxes.
– Original three (3) bedroom clad home with additional sunroom/family room
– Features separate living area with combined kitchen and dining
– Two (2) main bathrooms with internal laundry
– Functional layout gives a solid base for renovation/extension
– Ample driveway parking with carport accommodating up to three (3) vehicles
– Enormous, fenced yard ready to transform into a garden oasis
– Solar panels installed, external storage room, water tank
– Potential to build a granny flat (subject to council approval)
– Scope for an investor to land bank and improve in the future
– Easy drive to Merrylands shopping centre and M4 motorway
The residence is walking distance to arterial bus stops, Merrylands thriving shopping hub and some of the area's best schools, parks and amenities. Whilst the home is tucked away in a private concave, it is a stone's throw away from everywhere you need to be. Must be sold.
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agent representing 32 Davies Street