7 Daryl Street Merrylands, NSW 2160
No testimonial found!
A lucrative opportunity for development, renovation or rebuild, this home rests on a level 556sqm corner block with a wide frontage. Its central location is footsteps to bus services allowing easy access to shopping centres, schools and parks.
– Prime site for building a home or granny flat development (STCA)*
– Single level layout extends out onto vast level backyard
– Opportunity to transform into contemporary family haven
– Three (3) bedrooms with built-ins
– Tiled main bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Mixture of tiles and floorboards throughout
– Spacious living areas combined with dining area with split system air-conditioning
– Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & glass splash back
– Alfresco area overlooking the inground swimming pool
– Large lock up garage with plenty of storage area and bathroom, with potential to transform to a teenager’s retreat
– Offers easy walking distance to an assortment of eateries
– Proximity to arterial roads allows rapid intracity travel
– Investors Note: Potential rental return is $400 per week
Situated in a peaceful and quiet location with endless opportunities.
Must be sold.
*Subject to council approval
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Split System Heating
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agent representing 7 Daryl Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.