84 Paton Street Merrylands, NSW 2160
No testimonial found!
Set on 562m² block with a 18m frontage approximately, sits this double storey brick veneer family home. Offering space, a flexible layout, a north facing aspect and the potential to either renovate further and scope to update and add further value.
Within close proximity to Merrylands West Shopping centre, local schools, central gardens park and transport, what are you waiting for. Take advantage of this great opportunity.
– High side of street with 562m² block of land with 18m frontage approximately
– Potential to renovate, build your dream home (STCA)*
– Three (3) generous size bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite and two (2) balconies
– Established main bathroom with toilet and shower for convenience
– Large living area with separate kitchen and dining areas
– Split system air condition
– Double lock up garage with off-street parking and storage room
-Potential rental return $500-$550 per week
Bonus teenagers retreat equipped with bedroom plus built-in, combined laundry/ bathroom, combined dining and living with kitchenette, storage room, tiled throughout and split system air conditioning.
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
*Subject to council approval
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Split System Heating
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agent representing 84 Paton Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.