26 Martin Crescent Merrylands, NSW 2160
No testimonial found!
Well designed and well proportioned, this quality brick home appeals equally as a comfortable family haven or year-round entertainer. It’s set on a rear north 632sqm block in a quiet street, walking distance from local shops, schools and T-way bus services.
– Single level floorplan, separate lounge, dining, family areas
– Dual living zones offer private spaces for kids and parents
– Covered pergola ideal for all-weather dining or entertaining
– Level backyard features in-ground salt water swimming pool
– Generous skylit kitchen equipped with stainless appliances
– Three good sized bedrooms, all include built-in wardrobes
– Neatly presented family bathroom contains corner spa bath
– Easycare solid timber floorboards and slate tiles throughout
– Air conditioning, additional w/c in laundry, lock-up garage
– Easy access to Stockland Merrylands and the Parramatta CBD
-Currently leased for $700 per week
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.”
Share this property:
Agent representing 26 Martin Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.