20 Carandotta Street Mayfield West, NSW 2304
No testimonial found!
A home of classic charm and filled with light, this 1950’s weatherboard home has had a number of updates throughout including a contemporary open plan layout with a Caesarstone kitchen and a stylish bathroom. The interiors throughout are warm and inviting through the original timber flooring, double sized bedrooms and picture rails. It is easy to imagine this as ‘home’ for first time buyers, busy couples or astute investors keen to get a foothold into a suburb primed for further growth.
Only minutes from the Calvary Mater Hospital and University of Newcastle, its ultra-convenient location is close to city transport, schools, parkland and everyday essentials at Mayfield, Waratah and Warabrook.
– 2 double sized bedrooms with built in robes
– sunroom/ study nook
– Open plan living/dining with split system air conditioning
– Caesarstone kitchen with gas cook top
– Immaculate bathroom with shower and bath, separate WC
– Full sized laundry & covered entertaining/ BBQ area
– Corner block with side access to garage
– Level block with enclosed rear yard
– Currently tenanted until August 2021 with rent return of $460pw
Share this property:
- Built In Robes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agent representing 20 Carandotta Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.