17 Fitzroy Street Mayfield, NSW 2304
No testimonial found!
Set on a prized corner block position within the heart of Mayfield stands this original home boasting ample opportunity to renovate and maximise the potential.
The unique position offers a functional floorplan with two bedrooms at the front, partly shaded by large flowering gums. A third bedroom overlooks the backyard and can be easily utilised as a study or home office space. The lounge and dining areas are adjoined, providing a great opportunity to create an open plan layout. The kitchen, bathroom and internal laundry are all functional spacious.
Accessible from three vantage points, the backyard comprises of a double lock up garage, 2.5 x 3.3m shed and covered alfresco area with plenty of space for off-street parking and additional storage options.
This blank canvas home really is a great opportunity to make it your own, packaged on an approximate 575m2 block and full of potential. Close to Woolworths, Coles, restaurants, cafes and services at Mayfield, local schools and public transport, convenience is key.
• Fantastic opportunity to secure a renovation project in central Mayfield
• Rare 3-street frontage block, approximately 566m2 in size
• Established gardens providing privacy & shade
• Unique brick & tile cottage design
• 2 bedrooms, 1 with built-in robes
• 3rd bedroom or study option
• Spacious kitchen, bathroom with separate WC & internal laundry
• Great sized lounge & dining rooms
• Double lock up garage
• Covered alfresco, storage shed
• Desirably central location in popular suburb
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 17 Fitzroy Street