6 Ashley Street Marks Point, NSW 2280
No testimonial found!
Positioned on a flat and well positioned block in popular Marks Point, this unique home offers a well-kept home and granny flat making for the perfect investment or first home opportunity.
The functional floorplan presents two separate living areas and a combined kitchen and meals area, complemented by a neutral interior offers the prospect to move in and update to make it your own.
Three comfortably sized bedrooms, main bathroom with separate WC and internal laundry make up the remainder of the floorplan, all in original condition.
Entertain family friends on the large outdoor alfresco which conveniently flows from the family and dining area. There’s plenty of grass backyard for children and pets to play.
The granny flat offers a kitchenette and large area to include bedding and lounge with the added benefit of a large storage shed adjacent.
Nestled between Swansea and Belmont for all of your shopping and service needs, Marks Point Public School, Swansea High School, local crystal-clear waterways and fisheries, cafes and restaurants, this property is sure to be popular.
– Unique opportunity to obtain well-kept family home & granny flat
– Floating floors & modern downlights throughout living
– Separate living areas
– Combined kitchen with walk-in pantry & dining
– Large alfresco area for entertaining
– 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Double carport
– Side gate access to backyard
– Granny flat offers kitchenette & bathroom
– Large storage shed
– Split systems in dining & main bedroom
– Popular location close to all services & amenities
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agent representing 6 Ashley Street