14 Melba Road Lalor Park, NSW 2147
This excellent two bedroom home has the wow factor with beautiful polished floor boards, plus an amazing main bathroom, fully tiled walls to the ceiling and separate one bedroom teenagers retreat all in an ultra quiet location close to schools and transport.
The after features include:
– Two generous sized bedrooms both with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Formal lounge with air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Modern kitchen with heaps of cupboard space
– Slate tiled bathroom with clear ceiling providing abundant natural light
– Separate one bedroom teenage retreat or perfect music or art studio or even a home office or workshop.
– Great rear yard with full side access for boat, caravan or trailer
– Quiet location within close proximity to local schools, shops and transport.
– Easy access to M2, M7 and T-Way
– Pay no stamp duty for first home buyers
Be quick for this one!
Land Size: 575 sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $367 p/qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $172.04 p/qtr (approx)
Expected Rental Return: $360 – $390 p/week (approx)
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Share this property:
Agent representing 14 Melba Road