133 Charlestown Road Kotara, NSW 2289
No testimonial found!
Introducing an extraordinary opportunity to secure a wonderful home on a 2,405m2 (approx.) parcel of land in a sought-after pocket of Kotara.
A substantial family sanctuary, the original solid-brick and tile home offers a spacious living area with original decorative plaster ceiling, a renovated kitchen and dining space, four comfortably sized bedrooms – the master featuring original plaster ceiling, handsome original timber picture/display rails and skirting, en suite bathroom and generous storage – and a study with built-in shelving. The hallway provides ample further cupboard space for linens.
The back yard presents an expansive, tranquil setting tailor-made for leisure and entertaining, distinguished by a thriving garden with an immaculate lawn, mature rose bed, large magnolia and frangipani trees and many other established plants. Immediately to the rear, a substantial tract of stunning native bushland affords privacy as well as beautiful views. A fenced in-ground pool bordered by attractive shrubs completes the setting and invites frequent cooling dips throughout Newcastle’s long, hot summers. For swimmers’ convenience, there is also a separate outdoor WC.
The house is set back from the street, with a well-established, low-maintenance front garden and plenty of off-street parking, including a tandem carport, semi-circular driveway and single lock-up garage.
With exceptional potential and in close proximity to Charlestown Square, Westfield Kotara, preferred primary and secondary schools and sporting ovals – not to mention ready proximity to the city, the Pacific Highway and some of Newcastle’s best beaches – this rare property awaits a growing family eager to capitalise on all it has to offer.
– Original solid-brick and tile family home
– A 2,405m2 parcel of land, unparalleled in the area
– Master bedroom with walk-in and built-in robes and en suite
– Three additional bedrooms
– Study with built-in shelving
– Spacious living area
– Combined kitchen-dining area, renovated and with split-system air-conditioning
– Original decorative plaster ceilings with Art Deco styling
– In-ground pool and additional outdoor WC
– Off-street parking, carport and single lock-up garage
– Expansive, tranquil back yard with established garden and lovely bushland outlook
– Lower-level laundry and storage space, and back-yard storage shed
Share this property:
- 3 Garage
Agent representing 133 Charlestown Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.