17 Armitree Street Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
No testimonial found!
A sensational property for those seeking modern comfort living in a well-connected locale, this expansive house sets a new standard for lavish living.
Built on a wide corner location is this brand new full brick architecturally designed house which offers an abundance of remarkably appointed living and entertaining areas.
Enhanced by high end designer finishes and a sweeping floor plan, the home unveils harmonious indoor and outdoor flow throughout, effortlessly fusing state-of-the-art technology with a warm and inviting ambience.
* Enhanced control 4 smart home with designer fixtures and fittings
* 5 large bedrooms, main with en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and street facing balcony
* Large open plan living room leading to an undercover alfresco area and private back yard
* Gourmet gas kitchen with walk-in butler pantry, breakfast bar, soft closer cabinets, stone bench tops and dishwasher
* 2 lavish bathrooms (1 on each level) with heated flooring and LED strip lighting
* Grand foyer entrance with customized stair case and high void ceilings
* Undercover alfresco entertaining area with kitchenette, BBQ area & ceiling fan
* Remote security gate entrance to double lock up garage and 2 car spaces
* High end quality timber and tiled flooring
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Pin-code key less entry with alarm intercom security system
* Custom built joinery with wall hanging T.V cabinet and private office area
* Electric controlled curtains and LED strip lighting’s
* Serene landscaped gardens with under house storage
* Large corner location, approximately 393m2
* Close approximately to public transport and all the other great things the area has on offer
Inspection: Saturday 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Auction On Site: Saturday 8th May 2021 at 2pm
Details: George Arrage 0410 399 833
David He 0425 261 926
Share this property:
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access
Agents representing 17 Armitree Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.