263 Madagascar Drive Kings Park, NSW 2148
No testimonial found!
This 4 bedroom single level family home on 557.5 sqm(approx.) land, offering spacious living with roomy master bedroom, a generously sized study that can use as an additional 5th bedroom for any large family, represents a rare opportunity for a renovator, a savvy investor or an owner occupier looking for a family home in an ideal location.
• 4 great size bedrooms
• Formal dining and family living area
• Spacious kitchen and meals area
• Study/or possible 5th bedroom for extended family.
• Extra 2nd toilet.
• Separate single lockup garage (potential teenage retreat) with double tandem carport.
• Split air conditioning
• Polished timber floor
• Huge separate storage room at the back
• Popular Kings Langley Primary School Catchment
• This property has a great potential to improve and increase the value significantly.
This beautiful home is just a short walk to the Kings Langley Shopping Centre, the highly sought after Kings Langley Primary School, parks & T-Way.
Please call Sunny Lee on 0425 691 114 for more details or to arrange an inspection.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agent representing 263 Madagascar Drive
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.