14 Simpson Place Kings Langley, NSW 2147
This very impressive Four bedroom home boasts three living areas and found in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac within a short stroll to Kings Langley Primary School and Kings Langley Shops, making it ideal for the young or growing family.
The many features include:
– Four Bedrooms (two double sized) with built in robes to three
– Ensuit and walk in robe to main
– Large formal lounge
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and a huge dining or family area
– Ducted Air and 1 Split System
– Separate fully tiled rumpus room opening onto rear veranda perfect for relaxing whilst overlooking the great rear yard and sparkling in ground pool.
– Outdoor Alfresco/Entertaining area
– Modern bathroom with separate toilet and 2nd toilet in laundry
– Carport to accommodate two cars
– Saltwater inground pool
– Stroll to Kings Langley Shops + Kings Langley Primary School
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Easy access to M7, M2 and T-way
This is a must to inspect!
Land Size: 737.1 sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $388p/qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $171.96 p/qtr (approx)
Current Rental Return: $575 p/week (approx)
Lease Expiry: 14/02/2019
Aspect: North East
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agent representing 14 Simpson Place