17 Sovereign Avenue Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
No testimonial found!
Julia Stella and Laing+Simmons Kellyville are proud to offer this distinguished four-bedroom double storey family home, sets on 455m2 land (north-west direction). Architecturally stunning designed, this exceptional family home showcases multiple living spaces accentuated by soaring ceilings. This home must be seen to be truly appreciated provides an elegant floor plan for a growing family and is located within the zone of great schools – Kellyville Ridge Public School, John XXIII Catholic Primary School, St Mark’s Catholic College, The Ponds High School and Glenwood High School.
Ground floor of this home will capture your imagination with:
• The entrance/hallway with wall panels, open plan living/dining and kitchen showcase with quality marble floors.
• 4th bedroom for in-law accomodation with built in robe, laminate floor and access to the bathroom.
• Expansive formal lounge with bamboo flooring and option to dim the lights.
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge, open plan living and dining off the kitchen.
• Spacious new kitchen with impressive pendant lights, waterfall edge island 40mm caesarstone bench tops, new high quality ILVE 900mm gas cook top, 900mm electric oven and rangehood, quartz stone splashback, Blanco dishwasher, twin under sink water filter to maximise the reduction of heavy chemicals, Estilo modern tap ware, soft close drawers and cabinets, additional power points.
• New butler’s pantry showcases floor to ceiling tiles, 40mm caesar stone bench tops, quartz stone splashback, soft close drawers and cabinets, plenty of storage for a microwave/conventional oven, wine cellar and lots of other things.
• Good size laundry with modern tap ware and caesar stone benchtop.
• Spacious undercover outdoor entertaining area showcases Cordon Bleu 7 burner built-in bbq, merbau counter bar fits for 5 people, overlooking majestic views of the Hills and low-maintenance private backyard and grassed area.
• Merbau decking (screwed to steel frames) comes with LED deck lights, built in seating and wood burning fire pit perfect to entertain the whole family.
• Automatic double locked up garage with internal access and drive through.
The first floor features:
• Upstairs retreat to entertain the family.
• Four good size bedrooms. The expansive master bedroom has walk in robe and en-suite. Bedroom 2 has walk in robe, bedroom 3 has built in robe.
• Well designed main bathroom with large bathtub, shower and a separate toilet.
Other features include:
• 22 solar panels/6.6kw with Growatt solar inverter to reduce electricity bill.
• Merbau decking and front pole wrapped by Italian step stone at porch.
• Alarm, Kocom video intercoms upstairs and downstairs, LED downlights throughout.
• Hard-wired smoke alarms upstairs and downstairs, connected with the home alarm.
• Gas point for gas heater in the living/dining area.
• All bedrooms come with a ceiling fan.
• All bathrooms come with floor to ceiling tiles, 40mm caesar stone benchtop, wall mounted shower head, modern vanity and chrome tap ware.
• Brand new Stellar gas hot water heater.
• Daikin ducted air conditioning with 2 zones – upstairs and downstairs.
• Ducted vacuum upstairs and downstairs.
• Low voltage lightings for the frontyard and backyard.
• Garden shed, clothes line.
. This lovely home is perfectly located, within:
– 7min/600m walk to the bus stops – express bus to the city, Rouse Hill Station and Blacktown Station.
– 7min/4.8km drive to Kellyville Station, 4min/2.3km drive to Riley T-way – express bus to the city.
– 12min/900m walk to Kellyville Ridge Public School, 12m/1km walk to John XXIII Catholic Primary School, St Mark’s Catholic College.
– 4min/3.2km drive to The Ponds High School, 8min/5km drive to Glenwood High School.
– 17min/1.4km walk to The Ponds Shopping Centre, 7min/3.5km drive to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, 7min/2.3km drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre.
Surrounded by prestigious homes, this fantastic home ticks all the boxes and won’t last long on the market. Be sure to call Julia Stella today on 0403 342 265 or 9629 1388 or email to: email@example.com so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity!
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.
Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine
the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 17 Sovereign Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.