3 Andrews Grove Kellyville, NSW 2155
No testimonial found!
***Open Home Cancelled***
Perfectly positioned in a quiet and family-friendly location of the centre of Kellyville, just a short stroll to Kellyville Public School, local shops, transports including City bus, just minutes drive to Kellyville Metro train station, this 4 bedroom family home with a superb floor layout offers a great opportunity for a family looking for an ideal family home in a premier location or a savvy investor looking for a great investment property in a rapidly growing area!
– Spacious 4 bedrooms, large stylish master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, access to the balcony overlooking street view
– Formal lounge
– Home office (potential 5th bedroom or TV room) downstairs
– Open plan family living
– Modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances includes dishwasher and oven
– Fresh looking modern main bathroom
– Upstairs study/or media area
– Powder room downstairs
– Automatic double garage with internal access
– Covered alfresco entertaining area
– Internal laundry
– Ducted air conditioning
– Alarm system
– Plantation shutters around
– Very private backyard with manicured garden and professionally landscaped
– Superbly positioned in a quiet street
– Just a short walk to transport including City bus, Kellyville Public School, local shops in Kellyville Village Centre and Kellyville park, just minutes drive to Kellyville Metro train station, Burnie Mullane Sports complex, Norwest Business Park.
– Excellent investment opportunity as well as an ideal family home with great future growth potential: living or astute investment! Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure this premium family home in central Kellyville area!
Contact Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 or email email@example.com today for further details or arrange your inspection.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 3 Andrews Grove
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.