4 Harley Place Kellyville, NSW 2155
No testimonial found!
** Inspection during weekdays welcome!**
Auction this Saturday: Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this rare property with 5 bedroom two storey main house and possible separate 2 bedroom accommodation with separate access at rear, set on huge 701.9sqm block in a very popular Kellyville Village provides an ideal family environment with space, peace and privacy. Perfect for a family looking for an ideal lifestyle with convenience or home renovator or savvy investor.
**** Auction this Saturday 21st September: On-site @3:30pm on 21 September 2019 ****
– Main house: 5 bedrooms: 3 bedroom upstairs, master bedroom with ensuite and the other 2 bedrooms downstairs
– Main bathroom downstairs
– Generous living, dining and kitchen
– Study/or home office downstairs
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Internal laundry
– Timber floor
– Spacious storage room
– Possible 7 bedrooms
– A substantial 701.9sqm land in a quiet cul-de-sac location
– Within close proximity to City express bus, Kellyville Metro train station, Kellyville Village shops, sought after schools including Kellyville Public School, William Clarke College, Kellyville High School, Bernie Mullane Sports complex and Kellyville Plaza.
– Excellent opportunity for savvy investors, home renovators, upsizers, growing families looking for an ideal family home.
This property is a rare find and a must to inspect as this is a genuine auction and must be sold either at the auction or prior to the auction. Please contact Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 or email to email@example.com for further information or arrange your private inspection.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 4 Harley Place
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.