13 Courallie Avenue Homebush West, NSW 2140
A rare & fantastic opportunity to enter the inner west market with this full brick 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home, with ample space, fine features & rear access to lock up garage and large backyard it represents incredible value & opportunity in the local market. Also includes development site upside, with a unique full DA approval for two 4 Bedroom 4 bathroom 3 level Duplex homes, & being zoned R3 it also presents other options. Whether you are a developer, investor or first home buyer this property presents an exciting opportunity to occupy, invest or develop. It is in proximity to the future Parramatta Road Corridor, with potential for development zoning increase, subject to council approval and Purchaser’s own enquires.
Current Residence Features:
– Three bedrooms with attached sunroom/study
– Spacious Combined lounge & dining room
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking
– Fully Tiled Bathrooms Main With Separate Bath and shower
– Outdoor paved undercover Patio ideal for entertaining.
– Large rear yard with side access to lock up garage
– Security Screens to external windows.
– Split System Air Conditioning
– Alarm system with CCTV
– Full Brick Construction, Stunning Street Appeal.
DA – Two architecturally designed 4-bedroom, 4 bathroom duplex’s over three levels, capitalising on design and space with large open space living areas.
Duplex DA approved each Duplex Features include:
– Modern galley kitchen with gas cooking & stone benches
– Spacious living & dining area
– Four spacious bedrooms all with en-suites
– Modern fully tiled bathrooms
– Outdoor covered entertaining area
– Internal laundry
– Single lock up garage
Close to schools transport, shopping centres, ANZ Stadium, handy to major arterial roads, including westconnex Parramatta Road, centenary road. Close to nearby Parks, Gold Course and recreational facilities including the Olympic Park precinct.
Share this property:
Agents representing 13 Courallie Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.