22 Kerwin Circle Hebersham, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Charming family entertainer in a sought-after Western Sydney pocket
Revealing an unsurpassed opportunity to secure a charming family home in Hebersham’s most sought-after street, this full brick property has been stylishly updated with fresh paint, polished floorboards, and new plush carpet. It creates an exceptional opportunity for first home buyers wanting to break into the market, or savvy investors looking to capitalise. The property is perched upon a 550sqm block and is located close to shopping, schooling facilities, and public transport.
– Set over a 550sqm block to capture a desirable north-to-rear aspect
– Sunroom enjoys outlooks over the established entertainers’ backyard
– Pleasant timber kitchen equipped with dishwasher and gas appliances
– Three good-sized bedrooms, one bedroom fitted with a built-in robe
– Predominately tiled modern main bathroom plus separate guest w/c
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, neutral décor, and polished timber floors
– Rare opportunity to secure a readymade home in a sought-after setting
– Fantastic investment option attracts rental return of $420.00 per week
– Large lock-up garage and carport, drive through access to the backyard
– Moments from sporting grounds and parks, buses, and local shopping
Share this property:
Agents representing 22 Kerwin Circle
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.