17 & 17A Crawley Avenue Hebersham, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Comfortable house and granny flat in a high-growth location
Presenting a fantastic opportunity for those seeking dual income or extended family living, this stylish home and granny flat offer practicality, comfort and convenience. Both properties attract a combined rental return of $620.00 per week. They are located in a quiet street, just moments from local schools, shopping precincts, public transport, and positioned on an elevated 613sqm block.
– House has current tenants in place returning $330.00 per week
– Three good-sized bedrooms, main features a built-in wardrobe
– Open plan spacious living room with separate dining
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Updated bathroom with combined bath and shower
– Air conditioning, recently restored roof, wood-like flooring
– Carport and lock up garage
– Completely fenced and has separate entrance to the granny flat.
– Rental Potential of $360.00 per week
– Two good-sized bedrooms, two feature built-in wardrobes
– Modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas fittings
– Six year old, with quality inclusions/fittings throughout
– Completely tiled, split system air conditioning, downlights
– Rental Potential of $300.00 per week
Water Rates: $147.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $493.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agents representing 17 & 17a Crawley Avenue